Saturday, September 22, 2012

Me on September 22, 2012


Hello Blog world!


My last blog post was April of this year. Almost entirely I have turned my back on this blog, MakingPeace. My day-to-day life; parenting, running a household, being in a partnership, and operating my business Alameda StudioTime, require all of my computer time. And my writing time, creative time, photography time, and all the time in between. I scanned through the past five years photo files from this blog and it left me feeling sad. Sad that I do not have the time I used to to reflect, share and celebrate my life in this particular way! Annie has grown so much! I have too. I'm busier than I want to be. I will myself to be still, prioritize my personal connection time, and record my life, my times, my thoughts once a week in this format at least for a month. Not that I want to add one more thing to my plate... I just suspect/wish/hope that time spent writing and connecting this way might bring me back to myself in a beautiful way.


4 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful written!

Unknown said...

I relate and like your Blog.
Husband
Paint
Caregiver
Paint
work on yard
Paint
Pet Dogs
Paint

Unknown said...

Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. For more information visit legal empire for sale

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Beautifull how you homeschool...
yet, do you teach your child
not to love the deviant world
as 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust?
To love God -N- thy nay-bore?
May I see you in Seventh-Heaven?
I sure hope so...

God bless your indelible souls.