Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thanks Nina


I've always loved taking care of children, but I have to say, I never enjoyed a baby (other than my own) more than I enjoyed little Miss Nina Rose. She radiates such trust and delight, so easy to "read" her needs and satisfy them. I can honestly say that I enjoyed every second of caring for her! I think Annie did too. Which surprises me a bit. Babies can be hard work. Not Nina though. Such a wonderful little gal. I guess it's really the first time I've taken care of a little one since Annie was born and maybe the experience of being a mom shifted how open I can be to a child. And maybe how much I surrender and really connect. I just know I loved being with her and Annie, and that we'll miss her.

4 comments:

laura capello said...

she's so cute!

and she has a neck! a baby with a neck!

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Babies are so amazing. I was never a baby person until I had a baby. Now I can see what the fuss is all about. I notice babies like I never did before. You all seem so happy together.

Marshamlow said...

Saying goodbyes are so hard

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Oh, I need to say, LOVE the tiara!!!