Friday, June 1, 2007

A Moment




I sat and knitted a bit today while watching over baby Nina napping in the rocking chair, and my Annie "working" with chalk on the front walk . Ahhhh. Such a peaceful feeling sitting enjoying my little cottage and these two sweet girls! Of course it was just a moment, then Annie came in with powdered chalk covering every part of her body, and Nina woke up starving! I will say though, that I'm enjoying turning my complete attention to these two since I have so much on my mind. I'm noticing my left arm is sore from holding Nina for long periods of time when she's here! What a wonderful reason to be sore! We'll have her a few times next week and then that will be it since Nina's mom is taking a job closer to her home in San Jose. We will miss her terribly.

(Photos top to Bottom)
Fireplace Tiles in our house.
Nina asleep in the rocker.
Starting my hat.
Annie busy with chalk.

3 comments:

laura capello said...

but! perhaps nina can still visit!

and i'm loving annie's art.

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Cool mountain tiles with teepee!

What a nice day. That reminds me that I need to remember to get my little man some sidewalk chalk. He used some recently and loved it.
I didn't get it for him before because he would try to eat it.

Yep, I can see why the move will be tough. So many wonderful things in SC. Have faith that unkown wonderful things await you in SF. You can always come back to SC to visit (or to live if it really doesn't work out).
Take comfort that you will be in SF with your family (your husband and Annie).

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful photos.

Annie looks like an artist in the making.