Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who's Busy as a Bee?

...that would be ME, ME, ME!
I thought I would do a quick post to say "Hi" and tell you what I've been up to. I've been putting every spare morsel of my energy and attention into my new venture, Alameda StudioTime. I've been so focused that I've hardly given my blog a thought! I keep looking around my studio and our day-to-day life and I see so many blog-worthy moments, and then I realize I want to have balance and take care not to deplete my energy reserves.
Having this blog has really been such a wonderful way to express myself and have some regular creative output. I wonder if StudioTime will begin to fill that need? We'll see!
Hello and warmth to you all.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I saw the information about your new classes. They sound wonderful. Would you like me to post information about them to our homeschooling group? We like to share news about classes facilitated by homeschooling parents.

Hope you keep your blog going too, as I find it inspirational.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful idea for both of you.

Pat said...

I think it is all wonderful!!
And the music says it all.

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Your studio sounds great!
I get sidetracked from my blog too.
Then, suddenly I need to post.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Alameda Studio Time? If you get a chance...fill me in!

Cher Mere said...

Sounds wonderful! Good luck! I wish I was near so we go to your classes.