Friday, April 29, 2011

French Fantasies

My dear friend Mary just returned from a fabulous trip with her two high school friends, Anne and Connie. They visited London, Paris and Amsterdam! They had a terrific time. Mary reports that the gals in Paris, even those very casually dressed, all wear wonderful scarves to top off each outfit. I thought to myself, what a great economical way to enhance my wardrobe and stay fashionable with the seasons. Who knows? Maybe I'll be touring the continent soon.

Since Pat and I share this French fantasy, I plucked these perfectly sized pashima's for the two of us. The lime and the purple/blue for you Pat?

3 comments:

Pat said...

I definitely want the purple/blue scarf. Won't we feel stylish?

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I'm definitely getting a traveling vibe! Where to! When!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful!