Saturday, September 22, 2012

Me on September 22, 2012


Hello Blog world!


My last blog post was April of this year. Almost entirely I have turned my back on this blog, MakingPeace. My day-to-day life; parenting, running a household, being in a partnership, and operating my business Alameda StudioTime, require all of my computer time. And my writing time, creative time, photography time, and all the time in between. I scanned through the past five years photo files from this blog and it left me feeling sad. Sad that I do not have the time I used to to reflect, share and celebrate my life in this particular way! Annie has grown so much! I have too. I'm busier than I want to be. I will myself to be still, prioritize my personal connection time, and record my life, my times, my thoughts once a week in this format at least for a month. Not that I want to add one more thing to my plate... I just suspect/wish/hope that time spent writing and connecting this way might bring me back to myself in a beautiful way.


1 comment:

8)(8 said...

Beautiful written!