Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catalog CopyCat or Use-What-You've-Got Christmas

Annie got to the mailbox before me and found a MiniBoden catologue. She paged through and showed me a few tee shirts she wants to order. (Ak! $28 each!) The timing was perfect because Cory had given me a bag of great hand-me-downs (with some hardly used Gap tee shirts) and LaLa sent a box of terrific fabrics-everything I need to do a perfect copycat. I still have to add wiskers and finishing touches, and I think Annie will LOVE them.

8 comments:

Cher Mere said...

I love those! You're so creative!

Garden State Kate said...

Those are beautiful!!
You are a terrific and crafty Momma!!

Gwenivere said...

Those are soo cute! It's ingenious that you were able to copy them!

Ulla said...

WONDERFUL! She'll be the pajama party star!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Oh my gosh yours is so much better! Ami loves that catalogue, but we have never purchased anything from it.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Gosh you're good! Yours are better, more alive!

zoe krylova said...

awesome!

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Super cute!
I love that you are making your own versions of them!