Wednesday, May 9, 2007

New Possibilites

I moved this little plant center stage so I could meditate on the tiny and hopeful new shoots vigorously sprouting from a plant that appears almost unchanged for most of the year. I'm certain there are plenty of analogies I could draw from it's current growth and change that pertain to my life, and although I haven't thought of them yet, just looking at it gives me a peaceful feeling.
We had a lovely day of harmonious play and pretending with Maya, surprise visitors, a spontaneous "love party", a night-time bike ride, and an unexpected new possibility looming on the horizon for us to consider. More about that as we get clearer...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photographs are always so wonderful that your life takes on a fairy tale quality. The little girls look like they belong on a Grecian urn.