Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Take Me to the River

We're back from camp! It was such a full week that I'm still sifting through all of it's beauties, it's ups and downs and in betweens. Now I've fully landed back in my world of "WE'RE MOVING!!!" and I'm back into organizing, phone calling, and reality. It's also really hot here, so packing and heavy work feels really unappealing. My goal is to take baby steps and try to plan some fun in the weeks ahead. I've made some plans already to take Annie swimming, a fishing trip, and at least a few playdates. Annie will also be going to Grandma's house during the thick of it, so she'll be spared our upheaval.

Shown above-Annie, Casey, and Cameron listening to birds in Calistoga.


2 comments:

Marshamlow said...

Wonderful pictures. Your plan is awesome. I love that you are so pro-active, best foot forward.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

How beautiful and dreamy...