Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Girl and Her Snake


Annie really enjoys taking care of her snake Cutie. She'll even pick up each little mouse by it's tail as she puts it in Cutie's line of sight for her weekly feedings. Annie took her out of her cage this morning and they hung out and spent some real quality time together. Only a few times did I have to help loosen Cutie's grip around Annie's little neck.


Annie read to her out of her favorite fantasy animal encyclopedia.


Cutie was in the bed, then on top of the bed. In the dollhouse, then behind the dollhouse. At that point I was called in to help untangle her because Cutie had gone out the dollhouse bedroom window and in through the front door. It would have made a great picture, but Cutie is so strong I needed both hands.


Our research went well yesterday, at the East Bay Vivarium and we are going forward with mating Cutie with our friend Yannai's snake Bino. If you are interested in taking one of the babies, let us know. I'll keep you posted in the meantime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie's taste for animals is like Dr Doolittle. Pretty amazing.

Marshamlow said...

AAAAAAACK. What a pretty snake, very vibrant. Sorry I haven't been in touch, I hope you are well.

Cher Mere said...

That is a beautiful snake. I love getting little glimpses of your house. Your designs are inspiring.