Sunday, October 31, 2010

Preparing for the Haunt

Annie woke up at 2:00 a.m. Saturday night and got up, came to my side of the bed and asked if it was too early to get up and prepare for Halloween! I took her a loooong time to fall back asleep, and I've been tired all day because of it.

These pictures were taken when the sun (finally) started going down and we were preparing to go out and Trick or Treat. At the last minute, I stayed back to hand out lollipops to the kids, since I was tired and a little Halloweened out.

Mostly I was pooped because we held a Halloween dance party Saturday night, and we dressed up, danced, feasted and to me, that was Halloween this year.



Annie loved the dance party, and she was out-of-control excited all day about Halloween and Trick-or-Treating. Then she can't decide whether to hand out candy or go in search of! She did both. After she got home, she took at least half her candy and gave it away to those last few ghouls and goblins passing by.

Aren't these two creepy?

Happy Halloween!

No comments: