Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Dream of Birds

I had a great dream last night that all my canaries were living in my dollhouse! It was great. I was feeding them bannana slices rolled in birdseed through an open window, and one of my birds was talking to me. Odd though that his voice was that of Bruce Springsteen, since I've only had one of his albums. It was clearly him and I can't remember what he was saying...

I took some quick pictures of Annie's little dinosaur sleeping in the master bed of my dollhouse after I saw these pictures on Flicker. They were protected so I couldn't slip one into this post. I think they are a perfect mix of animal+dollhouse+weird which I am drawn to.

3 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Love it.

Interesting dream.

Ami wishes she could put her birds in the doll house, ours is plastic though.

Cher Mere said...

I love that little picture.

If you like animal dollhouse weird than I highly recommend this version of Alice in Wonderland - http://www.amazon.com/Alice-Kristýna-Kohoutová/dp/6305779635/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1247836148&sr=1-3

There are several very weird dollhouse/animals scenes.

Pat said...

I love the dream and how you were caring for the birds. Would they eat from your hand?