Saturday, March 24, 2007

Why I Haven't Been Posting


Watching Annie learn to spell.

Decorating for Easter.
A Day at the beach with Eva and Stella.
Rearranging our dollhouses.
Making ginger-shrimp pot stickers with Sara.
Keeping up with housekeeping.
A great park day with homeschoolers and their Mama's.
Hanging out our laundry to dry in the sun.
A wonderful dinner date with Dana.
Finally finishing Thank You cards from Annie's Birthday.
Numerous and very cozy jammie days.
Doing a few graphic design and advertising projects with Joan.
A walk downtown and yummy Indian food with Sara.
Learning some sign language with Annie.
Going through closets, drawers, garage, studio and releasing stuff to Goodwill.
Riding our bikes.
Training Annie's snake to eat frozen baby mice instead of live.

Listening to Annie sing "I'm Looking Over a Four-Leaf Clover" with intense pleasure.
Enjoying my new rug!
Getting current with Annie's B&W photo album.
Getting foot rubs from Billy.
Eating tacos with the Prior women.
Thinking a lot about my mom.



4 comments:

Project Pink Suitcase said...

I love all of your reasons for not recently posting. Those are all wonderful reasons. It's fun that you posted on this. Keep up the fun times! I always enjoy your posts. I like all of the different text colors you used too.

Marshamlow said...

I cannot wait to see pics of the new rug. Glad you are busy with so many wonderful things. Sometimes spring takes a little bit of the pleasure out of blogging. Go and enjoy life, we will be here when you return.

Anonymous said...

my first comment....
sounds like a beautiful life to me and i am glad that i could enjoy some of the good times with you!!!

Kat said...

Hi, nice to meet you, I think we might be neighbors?

I like your excuses...hmmm, some of those sound familiar. : )