Sunday, April 19, 2009

See You Next Year Easter Bunny

We are having such summer-like weather here (83°) that our Spring celebration feels like some distant memory. I even packed up all the Easter decorations and placed them back in the garage. I say Boo-Hoo. So I thought I'd better post this little Easter collage now before it becomes too old. Click to enlarge if you want a closer look at LaLa Pat bouncing the girls like popcorn on the trampoline!
The sad bunny picture of Annie on the bottom left is right when Lucy drove off with her mama and brother to go home. Annie says Boo-Hoo.
P.S. In almost every picture above the girls are wearing their matching chick jammies They loved them and wore them two days straight.

The tune is Bounce Me Brother With a Solid Four by the Andrew Sisters

2 comments:

Pat said...

That music is terrific. I don't think that I have ever heard it. and that picture of the two girls looking so sorrowful, it is a heart breaker.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So cute. I just love the dresses you made for them.